Sunday, November 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009


I haven't posted anything on my blog since May! Sorry, but it takes forever to do all of this sometimes. Now, I'm going to at least post pictures from October. Then I'll try to catch up on all of the summer pics. But, for now, just enjoy Madeeha on Halloween.

Madeeha was a little princess for Halloween. All dressed up in her favorite color, PINK! Mrs. Buchanan bought this dress for her last year when we were in Mobile. Traci bought the hat for her back during her visit to Colorado in 2008.

Madeeha was super excited for the entire week leading up to Halloween. She woke up one morning, eyes not even open yet, and said "I want my Halloween candy. It's only a couple of days." She kept saying that daddy was a Halloween monster and that she was gonna say BOO! We played 'monsters' all week. She totally played it up and enjoyed the holiday. While trick-or-treating, she was very sweet and said Trick or Treat and then said thank you to everyone. She is really into holidays now. We just finished Halloween and now she's focusing on Christmas. But that's because I haven't mentioned Thanksgiving yet. :)




Cutest princess Ever!



She definitely loves to pose for the camera. I didn't even have to ask her. It comes naturally to my little princess.








Now she's spinning around and dancing for me.





Tah Dah! Look at me mommy! I'm a Halloween princess!







We made a quick visit to the neighbor's house. That's strong man Praatham and his little sister, Riya, the penguin. Riya looked too funny walking around in that costume.





And now we're across the street at Bill & Irene's house. She chased this boy the whole time and they had a blast together.


I can't wait until next Halloween! Now that she really understands holidays, it'll be time to decorate more. She was very cute this year and very excited!

No comments: